The Caribbean conjures up images of white-sand beaches shaded by palms and lapped by crystal seas. But these immensely varied islands offer so much more – from rainforest hikes to colonial-era sights, creole flavours to reggae rhythms.
Our regularly updated guide brings the Caribbean to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography, and our trademark illustrations.
– our pick of the Caribbean’s must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
– the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
– detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
– easy-to-follow itineraries
– expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– color-coded chapters to every part of the Caribbean, from Cuba to the Cayman Islands, Jamaica to Barbados
– our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go