Marvel at the iconic silhouette of the Sydney Opera House, take surfing lessons on Bondi Beach or sip coffee in one of the many bustling cafes lining Darling Harbour: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Sydney with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sydney:
– Over 20 colour maps help you navigate with ease
– Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
– Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Sydney, designed for every interest and budget
– Illustrations and area plans show in detail the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Art Gallery of New South Wales, the Powerhouse Museum and more
– Colour photographs of major sights, incredible architecture, fascinating museums, historic streets, stunning parks and more
– Detailed chapters, with area maps, cover the Rocks and Circular Quay, City Centre, Darling Harbour and Surry Hills, Botanic Garden and the Domain, Kings Cross and Darlinghurst, and Paddington
– Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the city’s history, architecture, museums and galleries, parks and reserves, and the festivals that take place throughout the year
– Experience Sydney with features on the city’s cosmopolitan culture, its sports and its beaches
– Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus transport, visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Sydney is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Sydney.